These papers say he was born in 1869.
On his Naturalization in 1904, he lived at 200 Henry Street in New York.
- He is not S. Joseph Kreinik (1857-1934), Leah K Jacobowitz's father:
- He is not Josef Krainik (1867-1904), father of Sarah who married Isadore, who died young:
- He is not Yussel Flum, Joseph Kreinik (1868-1937), the family benefactor:
- He is not Joseph Murray Kreinik (1902-1959), Zalmon's son:
- He is not Joe Kreinik in Canada (1907-1968), Ida's uncle:
|Passport Application||1907||New York, United States||birth 10 Aug 1866||Austria|
FamilySearch gives access to many of these documents: